Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My website

This website has ben a difficult task to complete, but in the end this project will help me in my future endeavors. This website will help promote myself and allow potential employers to see all the work I have done through out my career.

This website will be posted on all of my social media sites that way everybody can see it, and if someone sees them and wants to contact me about work they will be able to because it has my phone number and email on it. My website link will be displayed in the bio on each of my social media sites with witty wording to attract people to the link and get them to click on the link. This website will promote both my photography skill and my audio and video production skills. It will have all aspects of my talents displayed and only my best work will be displayed so the future employers will know what I am capable of.

The overall experience of designing this site was semi stressful. It was very hard understanding HTML and coding in such a short amount of time. I was able to figure a lot of the stuff on my own though. When future employers see my work and then also discover that I CREATED my own website I believe it will put me ahead of the game when compared to other possible candidates. The software was kind of easy to use because when you click on the coding it shows you what you’re editing and that is very helpful for people new to the software and HTML. I have had a little experience with HTML because of my Tumblr blog, but I really only knew how to change the colors of things, but with this website I have a firmer grasp on HTML coding now.


This website has helped me understand HTML coding and how to display my work in a professional matter rather than just posting a few things to Facebook for my friends and family to see. I will be able to give my future employers a better idea of myself rather than just giving them a sheet of paper with a few words on there. They can see all of the work I have done and the professional projects I have worked on for other people. This website project will help me through out all of my professional career.

No comments:

Post a Comment